Thursday, May 7, 2009

Livin' in the Land of the Rednecks.....


I am thinking of making this a regular feature on my blog.......find the MOST redneck or white trash thing I can find weekly, and post it.......trust me, there is PLENTY of stuff like this going on where I live! This picture is of something that repeatedly cracks me up. I drive by this everyday during my commute to work (and by the way, this is literally RIGHT next to the cattle guard where I had my lovely crash almost 4 years ago---for those of you who remember it!). Seriously, what did these people do? Ask their brother, sister, friend, family member "Hey, I got a great idea, let's buy ourselves one of them there double wides, and split 'er in half. You can have yourself one half, and I got's myself the other half". Rocket science at it's finest. I think what baffles me even more is this: who got the bedroom?.......who got the kitchen?.......and I am thinking, with the LACK of size this thing would be as a WHOLE, who got the bathroom?????? Trust me, there is NO WAY this thing as a whole would have 2. Maybe the guy who didn't get the bathroom just cut away a hole in the floor, and dug a hole in the ground underneath that hole, and made his own makeshift toilet? If you look at it, it's not like either side is on any sort of foundation.
Who knows what I will come up with next. I am really bummed that I didn't get a pic of the truck with the confederate flag sticker the other day. I was half afraid he woulda shot me for taking the pic! I leave for the 12 Hours of Mesa Verde, which in in Cortez, Colorado tomorrow morning. It is going to be a long drive, and I am sure I will come up with something good! I will make sure to post next week how me and my partner in crime (Tom VEEEEHEEEEE Wehe) fare in this little duo person escapade! Should be fun!

No comments: