Monday, February 2, 2009

The New Toy in Progress


The cool, and very sexy, new red Magura Marta SL's, that match the red pivots on the bike quite nicely!

Should I be worried that my mechanic showed up, dressed head to toe, in Abercrombie & Fitch....to build a bike??????? Oh wait, I stand corrected....I think the jeans are Seven jeans....and even then I could be wrong! We all know that I am far from being the queen of fashion.
So, there you have it......we were at the shop working on it till 11:30pm the other night. Actually, Klint was working on it, and I was just there for moral support. We don't want me actually touching the bike, other than to ride it! I believe he finished it up this morning. I have been sick since Sunday morning, and wallowing in the misery of not getting to ride for the last 2 days. What really sucks is that I have a nice, new, pretty Mach 5 just waiting to be ridden! Maybe Wednesday....................




No comments: