Friday, January 9, 2009

My New Toy!!!!!

Ok, so the moment I have been waiting for (or at least one of them...and you can ask all the guys at Pivot Cycles....I have been after this for months!) has arrived! My mom called me yesterday to tell me that I had a box waiting for me, and I KNEW what that box contained! I got to my parent's house as fast as I could (I wouldn't trust this, let alone anything being shipped to my house...the punk 14 year old who lives in the house up the hill from us stole a gas can out of our yard.....can you imagine if he got his hands on this?????).


I wasted no time opening the box......and found a neatly packed frame...with some "bonus" messages on it (thanks guys!). One side even said "for a good time, call Adam". My dad's first question was "Timari, who's Adam?????".


As you can see from the messages, my brownies have made quite the impression! Sometimes I start to wonder if I stay sponsored based on my brownie making abilities alone???????
Once I unwraped everything, I found this BEAUTIFUL piece of machinery! It is pretty sweet! Of course this is not my race bike for the season (although I am sure it will see it's fair share when the course demands the 5 inches of plushness that the Mach 5 has to offer!), it is my "fun" bike (not that my Mach 4 isn't a blast......I can hardly wait for spring/summer so I can test it out on the trails up in Tahoe).







Needless to say I can harldy wait to get this bad boy built up! Just waiting for a few parts, and I am good to go, of course more pics are to follow upon completion!



3 comments:

Danielle Musto said...

Wow! Congrats on your new "baby!" It's beautiful!!!

Sharpie said...

Hey Booty! Nice..you FINALLY got your blog on! Nice bike! Yeah, our funky fresh TOMAC rides will be in by March. Joel is in Taiwan right now loading them on the boat! See you at the races, and much love from your boyz and girls here at Backbone Adventure Cycling!

Sara Ecclesine said...

oooh that is beautiful! Congratulations!