Friday, June 12, 2009

Yup, ANOTHER new bike!

BH Cristal Womens Road Bike




Yup, here it is! Another work of art that I have been waiting to get my hands on for months! Pictured above ladies and gentlemen, is my new BH Cristal road bike. It is even more beautiful in person. I got to ride it for the first time yesterday, and can't even begin to describe how amazing this bike is. Very stable on the descents, and so far, climbs like a dream. Too bad my body didn't want to "play" yesterday in the road crit I did on it! (probably because I did the local Tuesday night mtn. bike race 2 days prior, in which I kicked butt----took 1 minute off my time from 2 weeks prior!) On the schedule tomorrow, a little mountain pass climbing! Thanks to Chris at Pivot/BH for an awesome bike, and thanks to Rob (Pivot/BH) for making it all happen!

1 comment:

Mandie said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Mandie Hayes
mandie.hayes10@gmail.com