Friday, August 14, 2009

Total Neglect.....

So I have completely managed to neglect the blog for the past month! Guess I have been to busy facebooking to notice.  Of course, part of it has to do with the lack of racing this past month/month and a half.  A few weeks ago marked my return to racing for the summer at the Kirkwood 9 to 5 endurance mtn. bike race.  8 hours on a completely brutal course! My hope for this race was to win (but when is that not our hope?????), but I REALLY wanted to win this one because all solo winners won a season pass to Kirkwood for the winter.  My husband has deprived me of a season pass to Kirkwood for a few years now, with the claim that Heavenly is closer.....blah, blah, blah.  This was my way to, well, get my way.


A few days before the event, I pre-rode to find out HOW brutal the course would be.  The entire week leading up to the event, I felt like I was getting sick......maybe it was just stress........or COMPLETE lack of sleep, I wasn't sure.......probably a little of all 3.  I came into the race feeling confident that I could pull this off. It was my home turf.  First lap went okay.  Came in from lap 1 in 3rd place.  Second lap, didn't go so well.........I really felt like I was moving in reverse. It all kinda went downhill from there, I just didn't have it, it wasn't meant to be.  At least the season pass went to my friend, and former Backbone racer, Chrissy Bono (now Earnhardt).  Ultimately, I ended up in 7th (OUCH, what a way to ruin the record I had going this season!).  Next up that is definitely on the calendar is 24 Hours of Idyllwild, which I can hardly wait for.....I LOVE this course!  So let's hope for the best!

41 comments:

George said...

Get a Kirkwood six-wood pass, you can ride up with me ;-0

timari said...

I will definitely look into the 6-wood pass. My friends Todd and Tammy have one as well, and I am HOPING the hubby is not after the Heavenly pass! Would be awesome to go skiing with you! :)

George said...

Hey Timari do you have a Kirkwood pass yet??? Let me know if you do get one.

Say you should check this neat story about these three girls from So Cal doing Mtn Bike races.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/mountain-dulac-race-2575532-dad-mom

Talk to you later.

偶像 said...

Every why has a wherefore.........................................

小名 said...

Care killed the cat. take care yourself. ....................................................

皮東 said...

我們唯一需要恐懼的事,是恐懼本身........................................

石潔 said...

I love readding, and thanks for your artical...................................................

怡伶怡伶 said...

台灣美女自拍寫真圖片夫妻自拍論壇學生妹做愛自拍學生妹做愛自拍照片學生妹做愛自拍影片台灣18情色文學網台灣18影片台南留言台南正妹無名台南元交只有成人貼圖區只有成人圖區只有貼途區只有圖區只有圖貼區台中人聊天(f1)台中人聊天室(f1)台中之都聊天室台中色情按摩台中聊天網台中援留言板台妹圖台南一夜留言台灣18線上影片台灣av女優免費看台灣女自拍台灣女星寫真圖片台灣少女線上自慰偷拍影片台灣文學小說台灣文學網小弟弟影片交流區 小弟弟影片區 美女遊戲情色自拍

婷妏 said...

I do like ur article~!!!...................................................

火芬 said...

great msg for me, thanks a lot dude˙﹏˙

香君 said...

快樂與人生,是最好的伴侶 ..................................................

長卉LisetteC said...

85cc片觀看,77美女dvd影片,熊貓貼區,ut網際聊天,一葉情,av,嘟嘟,影音live秀,a片,做愛影片,視訊做愛,美女短片,78論壇,ut聊天,打飛機,a片,免費視訊,免費視訊,成人影院,性愛小說,辣妹視訊,網路交友,捷克論壇,h影片,色咪咪,免費影片85cc,kiss911,後宮,a片,影音視訊聊天,交友,免費聊天,聊天室交友,做愛影片,線上a片,美女影片,免費影片下載,免費聊天室,視訊做愛,美女視訊聊天

宥妃 said...

It's great!!.............................................

feli5289xv_ferrari said...

讓人流連忘返,真期待新文章發表! .........................................

MyrleBal詩婷 said...

一棵樹除非在春天開了花,否則難望在秋天結果。..................................................

佩璇 said...

Each to his own. 人各有志,加油! ....................................................

政儒 said...

從人生中拿走友誼,猶如從生活中移走陽光 ............................................................

柏懿綺辰 said...

自拍成人全裸打炮打手槍打飛機巨乳巨奶女優大奶性交性愛淫蕩淫慾淫亂淫婦淫妹淫叫淫水淫女情慾情色做愛限制級波霸口交18禁貼圖寫真視訊援交露點爆乳潮吹

子帆 said...

I like your blog.

瓊文TamMcfee0520 said...

A good medicine tastes bitter. ..................................................

許美玉 said...

It is no use crying over spilt milk...................................................................

江婷 said...

一定要保持最佳狀況呦,加油!!!期待你發表的新文章!.................................................................

于庭 said...

成熟,就是有能力適應生活中的模糊。.................................................................

玉苓玉苓 said...

走過路過~不能錯過~哈哈............................................................

ToryO_Viss鈺雯er0316 said...

向著星球長驅直進的人,反比踟躕在峽路上的人,更容易達到目的。............................................................

峻帆峻帆峻帆 said...

人生的「三部曲」應該是無愧的昨天,充實的今天,與充滿希望的明天。..................................................

謝佩雨 said...

你文章很棒的~繼續分享給大家~~~~..................................................................

楊儀卉 said...

如果成為一支火柴,也要點亮一個短暫的宇宙;如果是一隻烏鴉,也要叫疼閉塞的耳膜。..................................................................

香昱信張君林 said...

Practice what you preach.............................................................

宥妃 said...

文章優,圖片美,就連回文都很有意思~~~............................................................

玉苓玉苓 said...

享受你自己的生活,不要與他人相比。.......................................................

蔡淑君蔡淑君 said...

絕不要羞於承認自己不知道的事。..................................................

鄭雅雯 said...

Very good stories~~ Thanks for ur sharing~~!!............................................................

陳泓程怡文發 said...

It is easier to get than to keep it.......................................................................

家唐銘 said...

Learn wisdom by the follies of others.............................................................

邱思吳佳順翰 said...

Many a little makes a mickle..................................................................

黃智樺黃智樺 said...

你的分享很不錯.. 謝謝 ..................................................

昱陳陳陳意陳陳 said...

心平氣和~祝你也快樂~~..................................................

阿袁袁袁袁華 said...

心中醒,口中說,紙上作,不從身上習過,皆無用也。..................................................

阮艳 said...

有夢最美啦~~加油!元氣滿點!...............................................................

佳張張張張燕張張張張張 said...

時間就是塑造生命的材料。